Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good lord. What a broken mind addictions can create. Can't imagine being so addicted that I lost self control bad enough to drink Gasoline.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Amen to that!

The human is a physically inferior and mentally compromised, although brilliant animal.

It really makes you wonder, how the hell did the same species also invent gasoline and the internal combustion engine???

·
*_QUEEN WRENCHER_*
296 Posts
Omg, I remember watching this...I couldn't imagine drinking gas! But that's like when women are pregnant they crave weird things like detergents, moth balls, etc; it's just something that their bodies are lacking something of! Proven fact, I personally never craved those things, or anything at all...must mean my natural herbs did the trick :)

·
Administrator
10,120 Posts
Omg, I remember watching this...I couldn't imagine drinking gas! But that's like when women are pregnant they crave weird things like detergents, moth balls, etc; it's just something that their bodies are lacking something of! Proven fact, I personally never craved those things, or anything at all...must mean my natural herbs did the trick :)
LMAO, women sticking together even when they don't want to :D

As far as the gas, there is another video of a woman addicted to nail polish out there. I think women like pain...... There are millions out there that won't leave a man that beats them too. No supprise that after millions of years we men still can't figure you ladys out.....

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
hard to figure out when thay don't know what they want AND keep changeing their minds too

thus I suppose the root of the advice " just nod , smile and say yes dear "

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
If you can understand the concept of infiniti, and the reverse of occam's razor, then you'll understand women my friends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts