(4) 5 lug Pizza Rims $30 For All
Grey Dash $50.00
These Parts Are Pick-up Only and prices are or best offer
Many More Just Ask

·
Registered
76 Posts
engine harness connector?

I'm installing an '89 2.5 turbo motor into an '82 Rampage that already has an '87 GLHS 2.2 motor/ harness in it. In order to avoid cutting up the GLHS engine harness connector (to splice in the 89 engine harness), I am looking for an engine compartment harness bulkhead connector with 6" to 18" of wiring left to splice with. Is it safe to assume what I have in the 87 harness is the 40 pin? Would you have one of these?
Finally, in order to plug the firewall hole for the logic module grommet, do you have that big grommet? I figure I could seal up the hole neatly that way, and just plug the holes for the wires. Let me know what you've got!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
drken said:
I'm installing an '89 2.5 turbo motor into an '82 Rampage that already has an '87 GLHS 2.2 motor/ harness in it. In order to avoid cutting up the GLHS engine harness connector (to splice in the 89 engine harness), I am looking for an engine compartment harness bulkhead connector with 6" to 18" of wiring left to splice with. Is it safe to assume what I have in the 87 harness is the 40 pin? Would you have one of these?
Finally, in order to plug the firewall hole for the logic module grommet, do you have that big grommet? I figure I could seal up the hole neatly that way, and just plug the holes for the wires. Let me know what you've got!
pm'ed you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts