Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check pics from prev post can send more if you call first that way I know your interested Brian 810-614-3281. Car has 124,000 miles turbo 2 complete engine totally rebuilt with mild upgrades done by muscle motors in lansing I have origanal motor and trans. that go with car it has a 568 cable shifted trans. that went in around same time as motor which was 100,000. car has been sitting since 1996 in a garage, pic of rust, is of floor, under gas pedal which was 1 winter of drivng and was a small spot that has grown a little only other rust is on rear hatch under neath where you put your hand to lift doors are solid fender wells are to, extra steering wheel in plastic still and some decals and extra heads with turbos off a turbo 1 go to. well i have pics top and bottom so if your interested, really interested I can email but please call first I have sent a lot of pics to tire kickers and it takes a lot of time to do thanks Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
a heck of a wild guess, i got a grand,, thats it,,. dangit, yall all too high on these cars, i had a few an you think about it when you get it home an it overheats or starts with a couple of fault codes, sure they fun, but a pain, i know them,, peace an good luck.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I was asking $4750 but not getting enough interest so even if you don't want to buy the car I am interested in people telling me what its worth? Yes I am selling the car but at $4750 it didn't sell so if your looking for a car like this one give me a call, I have no storage any more so its going to sit outside and the car has been inside for the last 15yrs and I hate for that to happen. Help me, whats the car worth! its got to go, thanks

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I wont tell you what its worth - because who knows. I just sold my 53k mile, all shelby items there, 0 rust, 14k on engine rebuild, S60, Gary D cal, near-perfect interior Shelby Lancer for $4100 and thought I did OK. I'd consider giving you 3k for your glhs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts