Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some extra parts i have laying around, all of these parts from a glh turbo, black

Front spoiler not cracked with no fog light brackets

glh turbo hood

glh power steering assembly

glh turbo rad

glh turbo under hood wiring harness,

front right fender black great condition

head light bezals.

omni center console, with flip out light

, i didnt list allot of things, all the rest of the stuff is little plastic interior pieces, so if you need something ask. MAKE RESONABLE OFFER ON PARTS.
Iam located in centralia WA

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The headlight bezals are black and uncracked. and i also have the metal inserts that hold the lights to go with them.

G

·
0 Posts
pm me about that underhood wiring harness you got. how much you want?

Will

GLH_Shark said:
sale is pending on front spoiler and head light bezals

·
Registered
72 Posts
PM'd you :thumbs up

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about slow replys i was gone for a while, i pmed everybody back, and the headlight bezels and front spoiler are still for sale the other guy backed out.

M

·
0 Posts
When you get a chance can you send a picture of the front passenger fender to my email?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm looking for the strips that run along the bottom of each front window... not sure what they're called. And the strip that runs along the bottom of the hatch.

Buying my GLHT tonight!

Send PM if you have :)

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Colour of console? Does it have the armrest?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, i know i stopped selling the parts becuase i needed them but ended up selling my glh, so for real this time they for sale no backing out.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
evevything is still availble, plus a i have a .60 garret t3 compressor housing and wheel for fs and some pizza rims with m/t rally tires on 3 of them the other has a general tire of some sort. shadow guage cluster with 125mph speedo, some extra garret t3s unknown condition, i think i have more but dont know yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
These are some extra parts i have laying around, all of these parts from a glh turbo, black

Front spoiler not cracked with no fog light brackets

glh turbo hood

glh power steering assembly

glh turbo rad

glh turbo under hood wiring harness,

front right fender black great condition

head light bezals.

omni center console, with flip out light

, i didnt list allot of things, all the rest of the stuff is little plastic interior pieces, so if you need something ask. MAKE RESONABLE OFFER ON PARTS.
Iam located in centralia WA
Can use front spoiler also front bumper

1 - 20 of 22 Posts