Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey members !

Does somebody uses GS 27 products to protect and clean there cruiser ? I have GS27 with titanium protection and tested on my Ferrari red dressoir ( furniture ). Not normal I would say ! the gloss is perfect and she shinnes like never before. I'll will use it on my cruiser saturday and will give you an update for the result with pictures ! If anyone has use this product before please tell me the results. Zanio is not available in Belgium . . .
So we have to try other stuff !

Many greetings

Den Door ( new member )

http://users.pandora.be/fjr1300

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Den Door said:
Hey members !

Does somebody uses GS 27 products to protect and clean there cruiser ? I have GS27 with titanium protection and tested on my Ferrari red dressoir ( furniture ). Not normal I would say ! the gloss is perfect and she shinnes like never before. I'll will use it on my cruiser saturday and will give you an update for the result with pictures ! If anyone has use this product before please tell me the results. Zanio is not available in Belgium . . .
So we have to try other stuff !

Many greetings

Den Door ( new member )

http://users.pandora.be/fjr1300
If you really want Zaino, i have details how to get it from Germany. But even if i will make bunch of people mad here by saying this, it might not be worth it, there are other good products too ;)

You have website for those GS27 products?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
PT4U2NV said:
Zaino not worth it ? ! I guess unless it is super expensive there I find that hard to believe !!! 8o
I don't want this to turn into fight, just saying that for same price you get equally good products, it's not 'the one and only wich makes you holy' product in car detailing.

I'm happy with my shine (and protection) |)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Understand....I agree there are plenty of other good products out there I was just commenting on the thought that Zaino may not be worth it. I agree that this should not be an argument over which is better , I am just defending the statement of "not being worth it " for those who may want to try it here where it is readily available. I have been using Zaino for several years and found no product close to it as far as ease of application, protection and quality of shine. No flaming here just my opinion. :)

By the way ,that is a great shine on your car, if that is the GS 27 it looks like it works quite well ! ;)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
PT4U2NV said:
Understand....I agree there are plenty of other good products out there I was just commenting on the thought that Zaino may not be worth it. I agree that this should not be an argument over which is better , I am just defending the statement of "not being worth it " for those who may want to try it here where it is readily available. I have been using Zaino for several years and found no product close to it as far as ease of application, protection and quality of shine. No flaming here just my opinion. :)

By the way ,that is a great shine on your car, if that is the GS 27 it looks like it works quite well ! ;)
Little remark.. that isn't gs27 on my PT ;) Products from Meguiars, Autoglym and p21s combined, and lot of elbow grease..

And i know people in USA who have been using Zaino, and have switched to something else. Idon't say it's not good, but just that it's not only :) Peace.

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
GS 27 makes an excellent scratch remover that's on par with Meguiar's ScratchX, but that's the only GS 27 product I've seen for sale or advertised here in the states. Would be cheaper to use Meguiar's #9 Swirl Remover or Mother's Calif Gold Scratch Remover or Pre-Wax Cleaner, which I believe is readily available in Europe, although you would have to search for a retailer.

Unfortunately, Europe does not carry the wide variety of waxes and polishes that are available here in the states, or even complete product lines from manufacturers that export to Europe. So choices may be limited. All I can suggest is that after your paint is scratch free, find or try various waxes that are non-abrasive, doesn't matter if it's synthetic or carnauba, and see which product gives you the best shine and protection. The last resort would be to buy and ship the wax you want from the states, although the shipping costs are prohibitive.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Sci-Fi said:
GS 27 makes an excellent scratch remover that's on par with Meguiar's ScratchX, but that's the only GS 27 product I've seen for sale or advertised here in the states. Would be cheaper to use Meguiar's #9 Swirl Remover or Mother's Calif Gold Scratch Remover or Pre-Wax Cleaner, which I believe is readily available in Europe, although you would have to search for a retailer.

Sci-Fi.. Meguiars #9 isn't part of selection in Belgium :( I tried to buy it to fix dealer made problems in my first PT. But i doubt that his PT has those problems yet as it's brand new, and i'm certain that it's not bought from that bad dealer as it got closed in end of 2002 :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts