Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it says, I am just gonna go for it, I have weekend raced this thing and tried to fix it in time for work by the end of the weekend, not gonna happen anymore, just going to be a race only car. So the interior is going

'Tan Cloth interior'

I have allready gotten rid of the plastic interior pieces from the back but I do have the driver's electric power seat, it works, the passenger seat is not power, all the seats are a little dirty, Everything is free, I am going to start this weekend removing everything. I will not be keeping it around long though, if you want any of it, come and get it, or figure out how I can get it to you. I am even removing the dash, the gages work, the lights do not, probably fuses, the thing has sat in the driveway for quite awhile. I am keeping all after market gages, no, I do not have a stock boost gage nor a navigator. The stereo is a cheapo, garbage for it. 360-479-3530, call, come over, help me remove things even, I can ship things to you, but you are going to pay for it. Thanks all for reading

~John

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are they enthusiast seats, because if so, I would be interested.
I am not sure what enthusiast seats are, I will take some pics and put them up for everybody. They are the stock seats from my 87 Shelby Z, one of them is a power adjustable seat.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
The enthusiast seats have air bladers that you can control on the top of the seat by the shifter, I am looking for the drivers side for my car.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then yes, they are enthusiast seats, I have one interested guy coming over to see them and possibly take them...still have dash and its controls, rear seats, real good headliner, door panels with electric lock controls / power mirror controls, those are for taking as well, I will installing manual ones as soon as I can get to the local pick and pull.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Did it have a digital dash? I am needing the pigtails from the harness for the digital dash.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope no digital dash, just the regular one, the enthusiast seats are back on the market, they have a little worn spot on the driver's seat, on the outside lumbar support, about 1.5" by 2" or so. What can you say? Its free! I will be gutting and dumping this weekend, so come and get it.

~John

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump...just before I dump the interior, it sure would be nice for somebody to come and get these enthusiast seats though. I'm in Washington State.

~John

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
I just wish you were closer, I would love to take them off of your hands. But bump in the mean time.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just wish you were closer, I would love to take them off of your hands. But bump in the mean time.
Yeah, I keep hearing the same thing, it's going to break my heart if I throw these things away, I wonder if one of the local recking yards would take them and put them out on the floor...

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Heck, I use to have an uncle that lived up that way, but he moved to california, But it doesn't hurt to ask to see if they would. Or you could through them onto ebay for 0.01 and see if they sell? Then you will be a penny richer, LOL

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool, I will actually remove them this weekend. Give me a reason to get outside and work on the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts