Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its been slow and we have not had an official meet yet but hang in there! I am getting ready to appoint someone over the meetings and things are about to take off!:thumb: I am sorry i have been really busy and well to be honest broke! lol not having a job sucks! My thinking is our first meeting should be a get together where we can all meet up and familiarize ourselves with one another. I am trying to think of a central ground for all of us to meet that is closer to our Tuscon members.i was thinking of tempe town lake right there in the parking lot. i have talked to the security there and they told me as long as we were out by midnight it was cool . Gimme your thoughts on this.If you know of a better place then lets hear it! As of right now though I believe most of us agree speedworld is a bit far. Ok so here is my ideas and suggestions. LETS MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!

·
Registered
82 Posts
well firebird is even closer than the townlake, but i don't really care where, just depends on if i have the time to do anything lol. I'm in north phx, so that is cool with me.

·
Registered
480 Posts
anywhere is okay with me. i'm only here in AZ for a few more months. i may have a job lined up with MAHLE back home in michigan. they have a engine development center, hopefully it works out. I know its a good drive, even for me, but Casa Grande is pretty equal for the Tucson drivers aswell. and cody's shadow is down for the moment, and I think Bill's close to getting his project running. i'll have to drive down there and see how ther both doin. Turismo needs to stretch its legs..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts