Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91 shelby daytona. So far only mod being 2.5" exhaust. No Bov as last owner took it off, installing a hks today though....

Yesterday morning was runnind smooth and fine. Yesterday evening installed a 2.5 mandrel bent exhaust. After re-connecting the battery I started it and it was a little rougher than usual.

I start it this morning and it turnes over fine, will start and be kinda lumpy. It will seem to fluxuate its rpm range when at idle, you can destinctly hear it. After a while it will just die. There is also gas cooming out of the exhaust and when you press the gas it initially sounds like it dies, and then BAM it kickes in to full power after being dead for like 2 seconds. No vacum leaks that I can find, will be checking timing this afternoon.....Also, my rpm guage no longer seems to work (worked yesterday morning), every other guage does though.

I am a newbie here and need some guidance. Please give me some suggestions. Thnx everyone.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Check Codes...If Gas out exhaust then One of your Spark plug is not firing..remove each and see if any are wet with fuel.
ALSO I SENT YOU A PM re:89shelby

1 - 2 of 2 Posts