Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mint super low mileage set of 2003 Neon SRT-4 rims (17x6). I have decided that they are too tall for my 86 k wagon. I have a set of 205-50-16 tires that are perfect for the car and I want to trade these rims for a set of 16's! The SRT rims cost me $400 plus shipping so I'd rather hang on to them than take a loss in the pocket!

I will entertain the following in trade:

a nice set of 01-03? Neon RT 16" 5 spoke rims (aftermarket look)
a mint set of (silver) Ninja rims plus cash

OTHERS?

· Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all the prices i've ever seen on here for ninjas says otherwise (under $300).....plus they are old wheels and there's not a big market for them these days.

as for the gtc rims.....they are nice, but i'm more partial to the types i mentioned....but i will keep your idea in mind -thanks!

· Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i understand some people have sold for less. but i won't take a loss on these and they are mint mint mint (still in the boxes i got them in) and they still sell for $400+ on ebay (more if you get them from a store). i can't afford to buy rims right now, so i was looking for a way to make a deal. someone else is welcome to buy them for $400 (plus s/h) and then i can put that $$$ towards a set of rims. ninja rims would REALLY look nice on my k wagon but the only rims of equal market value that I'm interested in are the 16" 5 spoke rims found on the Neon RT and Pt Cruiser (thin spokes, not wide).

keep the ideas flowing people....but it looks like it sucks to be me right now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.