Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels/tires are from a 2001 PT cruiser, they're chrome 16" 5x100mm bolt pattern...........asking $250 for the set......plus shipping.
Tires are in great condition as are the chrome wheels.
They come with plain center caps (chrome) that have no markings on them.
Tire sizes are 205/50/16

Also, i have a NEW headlight kit that was for my J-body lebaron. I have 2 of the bulbs as well. Kits comes with NEW wire harness and instructions. They also come with NEW replacement light bezels (4)...........asking $50 plus shipping.

I can send pic's right away for interested buyer. You can email me at : [email protected] for more info............or reply here on TD.

·
Registered
728 Posts
please post wheel/tire pics.

thanks Mike

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post pic's tomorrow of both after work.......vinnie

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Vinnie whats up? Been meaning to get in touch with you. The cal I got from you, was it for a 2.2 or 2.5 ?
Glad to hear from you as well. How's everything in the TD world? Anyway, the cal was for a 2.5
I still have some performance chips and other SMEC's as well that i would let go cheaply :D
They too are for a 2.5........some other items i suppose as well.
Man i sure would like to unload this stuff (tote full of I/C tubing and some other odds and ends).
Remember that niffy snap-on timing light i had...........got that totally ovehauled by snap-on and sold it for $180. Damn thing looked brand new after they went through it.
Anyway, TTYL........vinnie

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found my old thread containing some pic's of the wheels and light set.

"SEARCH" under : "selling more stuff" (without the quotes) /OR/ search my user name and it shoud take you to an older sale listing here on TD with pic's. Remember to look for the "selling more stuff" thread

I can send better pic's if desired. please email your interest and i'll send whatever detailed pic's you want....([email protected])

·
Registered
297 Posts
Also, i have a NEW headlight kit that was for my J-body lebaron. I have 2 of the bulbs as well. Kits comes with NEW wire harness and instructions. They also come with NEW replacement light bezels (4)...........asking $50 plus shipping.

I can send pic's right away for interested buyer. You can email me at : [email protected] for more info............or reply here on TD.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ok saw the wheel pics, I'm looking for more of a spoke look, like the Masi-TC wheels.

Bump for a good deal on your wheels and tires!!!

Thanks, Mike

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP PLEASE
:thumb::thumb:
:bump::bump::bump:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts