Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Administrator
26,453 Posts
Could be numerous things.
Thermostat stuck open, faulty water valve, heater core clogged, temp control cable broken/disconnected,blend air door.
Is the coolant level full? Is the engine reaching operating temp? Are both heater hoses hot before and after the water valve?
If both hoses are cool you have a thermostat problem, if 1 hose is hot and the other is cool you have a heater core problem.
If both hoses are hot the problem is in the car, remove the control head, be sure the cable is attached on both ends and that the blend door actually moves.

· Registered
358 Posts
I had the water hoses disconnected from the firewall, tried to connect them but when i turned on the car, both were hot, but there were a few drops of water falling from the firewall, i could see them down the firewall from the inside of the car, also a little more drops in the passenger side, just below the radio and a lot of water falling from the... from the tube that is supposed to get condensed water off the car when a/c on, below the steering pump...

how can i safely and easily remove all the system so i can work in the hoses or, do you have any recomendations? thanks, is for my little lebaron convertible 84 :D

· Administrator
26,453 Posts
If I understand correctly you are having a problem with water leaking inside the vehicle from the heater box.
If this is the case you have to remove the dash and then remove the heater box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.