Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself, my names Paul.
The reason I joined is because my father (also paul lol) owned an black 87 shelby glh. He bought it brand new and kept it until I turned 3. He talks about it frequently and the car always had my attention.

My reason for joining is to maybe find one in pretty decent condition and fix it up and give it to him for a future birthday gift

I'm not made of money but if needed I can swing some money in the near future to buy one!

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
9,105 Posts
hey Paul - welcome to TD ! :)

Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself, my names Paul.
The reason I joined is because my father (also paul lol) owned an black 87 shelby glh. He bought it brand new and kept it until I turned 3. He talks about it frequently and the car always had my attention.
one of these ?
1987 Shelby GLHS
pretty rare, but they are FS here in the classifieds from time to time.

Good Luck! it would be a GREAT gift to a father from his son.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!:) I would love to do the same for my pops but, not every day you run across a pristine 1939 chevy coupe.He got rid of it when I was ten or so I cannot afford to replace it for him unfortunatly but I would love to be able to do the same for his birthday too.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!! We actually have another Paul Jr. on here as well:thumb:.
I would also love to do that.. I can't swing the cash for a Chevelle at this moment though LOL. It's always great to give back to the Dad's! Keep an eye on the for sale section, one will pop up sooner or later :D

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Welcome to Turbododge!

This was the plan I had for when I got my Turismo. I'd turbo swap it, etc and then get myself a Daytona, then hand the keys for the Turismo to dad, who had one (single ownder) for 15 years till he scrapped it

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Welcome To The Forum:thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Welcome to turboDodge. I think your pretty honorable for wanting to do that for your old man. Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts