Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I’d introduce myself! Been lurking on the forum for a while and decided to finally make an account. I’ve got an obsession with 80s mopar haha. So far my current lineup is (in the order I bought them):
1: 1986 Chrysler New Yorker with a 2.2 turbo. Picked it up for $50
2: 1991 Dodge Spirit LE with a 2.5 turbo. Also $50
3: 1987 Chrysler New Yorker with a 2.2 turbo, got it for $350
And last (but also my favorite!), my 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z, which I got for 375! 80s mopars are NOT popular here by any means, and it seems I’m the only one who likes them so I’m able to pick them up fairly cheap. Finding parts however is another story haha. I’m from Alaska so shipping here is absolutely killer, on the off chance I ever actually FIND places that’ll ship here.
I look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends here!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello , and Welcome !! I also have an obsession with the 80s Turbo Dodge , Plymouth and Chrysler cars . With 15 and counting Turbo and non Turbo Mopars , I will have to say the First Gen Daytonas are my favorite 2 - 1985 Turbo Z s 2- 1986 Turbo Z s , various L-body cars and Rampages , ect ,ect . There are quite a few very knowledgeable people on here , that are always willing to help . Again Welcome !!!!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Welcome!!

I think I remember another guy from Alaska.

Willie from Alaska maybe??

Thanks
Randy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts