Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, My name is Taylor. I thought id take a second and introduce myself. I own a 1991 Chrysler LeBaron LX Convertible. Bright Red with a white top, white leather, white alloy rims. I picked it up for $380 last May because it had sat for a long time not driving and the seller said it made a weird noise. (ended up being the a/c compressor belt). Its in extremely good condition for the age and being a Nebraska car, NO RUST still can see your reflection in the paint. I also have a 1993 Chrysler Town & Country AWD. Got it with 191k last week for $600. Its in pretty good shape. I had a 1994 Voyager LE shorty version that im selling due to an unexplained transmission leak and because i really wanted the long wheel base all wheel drive. Also Non Mopar Ive got a 1972 ElCamino I just restored with my dad. I did most of the work myself and i'm only 17. Ill try to upload some pics of my rides. I look forward to talking with you guys on this wonderful website! Taylor

·
*_QUEEN WRENCHER_*
296 Posts
Well welcome to the TD family! It's always nice to have new members who have unique stories and rides! I agree with ^! Post some pics up. I'm a Lebaron owner myself so I always love to see some rust free shiny ones! :)

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
Welcome To The Forum:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts