Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Hello, new to the forums.

440 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  KyleCook 
#1 ·
Hello, i currently own a 1987 Chrysler Lebaron with a 2.2L turbo 1 engine and only 108000kms original but it is a 3-speed auto. I also own a 2004 Dodge SX 2.0 (neon which if i keep i will turbocharge) and it has 140000kms and a 5-speed transmission, I cannot decide which car to keep, i am not getting any hits on the lebaron for $1800 (i have over 3 grand in). and i havent put up my sx but others around here are selling for $4000 for more kms and autos... I cannot decide, i have been driving the lebaron for a while, it is leaking oil somewhere not sure where from. I have it on car domain, i am Kyle1994.

#5 ·
I have put a new rad in, 2 new starters, new driveaxel, and a k&n highflow filter and i put 4 brand new tires on it p205/60/15, they feel really nice. i have basically only done maintenance things. It is a fun car but is really loud on the highways at 3000rpms going 110km/h. the dodge has performance MSD cap and wires. My problem is i dont have enough money for both and i cant decide which to keep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.