Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i live in jacksonville and am having issues with my 04 srt4. the other morning i drove to class in a light rain, car was running like a charm, no problems. i get out of class for lunch break and she wont start, i noticed some water dripping out constantly behind the right front driver side wheel. went back to class until i got out at 5, got in the car and she started up and ran just fine back to the house. now she wont start at all, cranks but no start. i replaced the battery and got an oil change the previous week before. pulling 3 codes as of now. P0108, P0522 & P0685:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head:bang head

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
p0108 map sensor voltage high
p0522 oil pressure sensor low
p0685 asd relay

asd relay will cause a no start. Take a look at your fuse box under the hood. swap out the horn relay with the asd relay and see if it starts. If so, replace asd relay, if not look get out our multimeter and start checking voltage on the above mentioned issues, and see where that takes you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried switching them and still no luck, i believe thats why that code popped up bc i had to take it out to switch it. also idk if its suppose to do this but when i turn my key to the start position without pushing in the clutch my a/c,radio,and windows all quit working.Also have a FLASHING CEL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just bought the battery a week before it started acting up and just wont start, & no itdoes not start with jumper cables. i think im gunna replace the timing belt and see where that gets me

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
if it was a timing belt issue, you would have gotten a cam sensor or crank sensor code.
you have voltage c odes so I think your issue is electrical. Your probably fried a circuit... start checking voltage/power with a multimeter.....to see where the issue is....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts