Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys been building this car for the past year now i just converted it to automatic and did a t2 conversion. when i start the car it runs fine when i give it gas in park just to see it hit boost it revs up dies then tried to reev up its like the car is chokeing like the fuels getting cut off. another thing is i hooked up a vaccuum block and am i supposed to have the barometer solonoid hooked up i have from the vacuum block straight to computer vacuum block to waste gate vacuum block to fuel regulator vacuum block to bov vacuum block to boost gauge. i have a stage 2 glhs computer in my car does stick computer to automatic computer matter i would think it does i have the nutral saftety switch jumped out. my fuel pressure is at 50 at idle i have no idea what to set that to i have an ajustable fuel pressure regulator . i will pay somebody who knows what they are doing to come to me or come to them i live in new york long island. id rather fix it myself but if somebody who has the knowledge and wants to show me everything about my car that would be great ill pay if someone wants to guide me over the phone i will paypal them alot of people have been great on this site helping me build this car as it took me ten years to finally buy the car and 1 year to drive it around the parking lot thanks again matt 516-302-5275 email is [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts