Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody online who know something?? Little question;

All wired up, tubes tested before installing. Now when take power wire and try it to battery +, lights wont come up. Wire gives those little blue sparkles though. Same through switch, so tried also straight from transformer box to eliminate problems with switch.

I'm also logged in PTE/MSN chatroom if you want come there and help me..

All help highly appreciated :(

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Might be the transformer? I found out today my rear tube is bad so have to replace it and the transformer may be bad too. :(

RN

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
renichms said:
Might be the transformer? I found out today my rear tube is bad so have to replace it and the transformer may be bad too. :(

RN
Transformer was working fine 8 hours ago, and haven't been on since ?:| And car haven't been moved.

Came to my mind.. could it be that it just wont light up by touching it, but i should really connect wire to battery? ?:|

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
COLD weather affects neons dramatically. Witness the garage flourescent lights in the winter time.. :(

I tried mine, and although the PT has been siggin for 2 months now, in SUB 0C weather, the neons DID fire up. I asked Pat to run the PT and to leave the wires direct connected to the battery, not a switch, for a few minutes to allow the gas to heat up. That seemed to work.

Glad all is well...

Pics are here BTW: http://groups.msn.com/PTEChatRoom/patrikasstuff.msnw?albumlist=2

Looks great.. :x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts