Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there, looking to help my old man clean out a spot for another TD in the garage. He's been holding onto this stuff, listing it on c's-list off and on. I finally convinced him to take some pic's and let me post it on here. Prices are o.b.o. but he only needs to sell them for the space so I won't bother with any ultra-low offers, that being said if something is way off let me know, we all make mistakes and I'd rather take it down than waste everybody's time if what he wants is more than whats fair.

Frank's in central MI, I'm in Niagara CAN so the parts can go either way at no additional cost. Cash, money order, etc. Pick-up or ship (will not ship until payment clears, nothing personal). Prices in USD.

I'll post more as he retrieves it, I will get pic's for everything, having some trouble with pic format, please bare with me.

88' CSX-T faux wood steering wheel- $100

87' Exhaust manifold, media blasted (w/ a little glass bead at the end for finish), finished flat on both flanges, not ported in any way, w/ 4 studs (3 good, 1 needs to be re-threaded, I can do this)- $35

T-2 Rods, checked and cleaned with hardware, I'm waiting to find the hardware grade and if they've been finished as well (shot-peened, top drilled)- $200

2.2 and 2.5 bottom ends' - Best offer for either or both (obviously pick-up)

X2 2.2 782 heads w/ flat-tappet valvetrain. Cleaned checked and compression tested. Both have those tiny cracks between valves but checked out okay. Includes the long duration cam 240/240 w/.430 lift. One is an 87' not sure on the other. The 87' cam has virtually no deformation or wear.- $200 ea.

T3 center section and (45 trim?) housings, .42 and .48 respectively. The center section has 68k, blows some oil, has little in out play, and heavy side to side play (not enough to contact the wall but close to it). Has fittings and used lines I can throw in if wanted. The turbo did work and boost to 9psi readily just trying to be honest. Can be sold with or without the housings, T1 adapter, EGR module.- $150

87' Power module (My bad, after a second look it's NIB but Re-manufactured).- $30

88' SMEC (don't know what it's for NIB, will find out)- $90

Chrysler Turbo valve cover (poorly painted red, non Shelby)- $15

Very nice Bathtub head, heavily ported and polished, extensive bowl work done, waiting for info on valves but I'd be willing to bet they're +1 back-cut, there has been a very nice valve-job done. All the work looks very good in my opinion. The head checks out and hasn't been installed since it was machined. He got this in a crate of parts he bought. It was a real nice surprise. I think it has a Melling high lift or S60 cam in it now with HD springs and lifters. I will get lots of pictures on this and confirm the valves and cam.
Can be sold with or without valvetrain.- $750

Edit: still having trouble posting what I do have. I can email pic's of the exhaust manifold, power module, turbo, and valve cover. I will have the rest by the 26th.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's in good condition, not new, but the wear is minimal, has the horn button etc. I'm looking into weather or not it's with the adapter as well. He replaced it with a real wood wheel and I think re-used the adapter. Definitely not in need of repair or anything, no obvious flaws. I was going to use it on my non-shelby lancer, but I have other things that need my attention. Pic's by the 26th.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wheel is SOLD, thank you for all the interest.
Have pic's of head, waiting for camsith to tell me what the cam is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts