Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marc: I told you Silvers cheated last year. You guys are only in 3rd place this year...or didn't you notice? :D :D :D

Total by Colors
Bright Silver 51 15%
Inferno Red 72 21%
Patriot Blue 52 15%

Total Registered: 342

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
#350 is now IN THE HOUSE!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sean,

You had better start looking for a 40 foot rental truck to haul all the goodie bags. If the number stands at 350 already, you are going to busy stuffing a lot of bags for a LONG time.....
What is the name of that lady you share a house with? I hope you will still remember after this one is over....

8o ?:| :) :D

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
PT-MD said:

Thant's no LADY !!

Thats PT_WIDOW !! :D :D :D

(Sorry Lori....the devil made me do it)
Lori, let me get this one for you........

BITE ME, EH!

;)

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Honey dear, over 220 have paid already!! PT people are okay, at least 95% of them are anyways!!

Dave- Johnny Bravo MAY get a tractor-trailer WITH a/c unitfor the bags- how would THAT look in theparking lot!! ;)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
PT_Sean said:

Dave- Johnny Bravo MAY get a tractor-trailer WITH a/c unitfor the bags- how would THAT look in theparking lot!! ;)
I like the AC idea, it was HOT in there last year!
If Johnny can get a tractor-trailer into the space outside your room, I'll be VERY impressed. 8o

·
Registered
587 Posts
Are you at home? I think not.

P.S. It's still only 220 - 350 means nothing to me. x(

PT_Sean said:
Honey dear, over 220 have paid already!! PT people are okay, at least 95% of them are anyways!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I sent my money in honest, but the postal service sent it back to me for insufficient postage! 8o

I sent it out the day before the post went up saying to use $.60. Really I did! :\

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
:(

MANY envelopes arrived with $0.37 on them.. bummer...

Lori- BITE ME!

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
PTflash said:
Sean,

You had better start looking for a 40 foot rental truck to haul all the goodie bags. If the number stands at 350 already, you are going to busy stuffing a lot of bags for a LONG time.....
What is the name of that lady you share a house with? I hope you will still remember after this one is over....

8o ?:| :) :D

Sean

Should have a bag stuffing weekend before the event. Make a cookout at your house I bet you can get a few Cruiser people to come and help

1 - 19 of 19 Posts