1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this kit off ebay...

It's called A Euro HID Xenon Blue Headlights....kit :S If you will

2 4"X6" Diamond cut sealed beam conversion housings
2 H4 Xenon HID bulbs rated at 65/55 Watts, with an output of 90/100 Watts
2 rubber covers (to keep the housings dry)
Required H4 Harnesses to wire them in

Is what you get ...but what the hell are the H4 Harnesses? has anyone done anything similar if so..how'd it go?

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe in america...I've done some googling and they arent technically illegal...They are just not well liked cuz it pisses other people off.

In order for people to make things like this it has to be approved by something or else you wouldn't be able to put them on your car.

· Registered
750 Posts
"IM looking to put in HID's into my car. I was looking to get a 6000k set. Is there a law that says my headlights have to be under a certain temp? (brightness)"

SARGE: "no they just have to white and not set in such a way as to blind or inpare oncoming drivers"
This is from another forum which has a section for a local officer to answer questions. Our headlights are NOT projection type and therefore will glare and blind oncoming traffic. Granted, im doing it anyways but you need a dual beam kit or you wont have high beams IIRC

Hid Kit, Hid Conversion Kit, Lights, Hid Headlights, Light - XenonEyes.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.