May 11th
Jun 8th
Jul 13th
Aug 10th
Sep 14th
Oct 12th
Nov 9th
Dec 14th

I'll post each months info in this thread. Please do not reply to this thread in an attempt to may it easier to find the info.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Our 2013 kickoff meeting will be January 12th at City Barbeque in Greenwood. We'll be discussing several plans for this year. This should be an exciting year and I hope everyone will be able to attend. Please RSVP by replying to the discussion thread or emailing [email protected] so I know how many seats to plan on.

Again the plans are:

City Barbeque

7863 U.S. 31
Indianapolis

January 12th 7PM

·
Administrator
16,492 Posts
i wanna see a race day again at muncie ind. or i hear theres a race tract on the south side of fort wayne thats gonna be opening soon. that'd be sweeet and easy to gett to its off 69 south of the air port

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm moving this month to May 10th, due to my schedule I can't do Saturday anymore. We'll me at City Barbeque at 7. I'm working on have another round of shirts made. I plan on collecting the money for the shirts at the meeting. If you didn't get the email let me know your email address and I'll send the info out to you. If you want a shirt and can't make it let me know.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a pretty good chance we'll go to muncie. At the moment though we are all still putting our stuff together lol.

If anyone can't make it tonight and wants a club shirt PM me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts