Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
ColdDarkShadow said:
why, becuz i want to, adjustable rid height is nice. weight really isnt an issue as i dont plan on racing it or anything

You forgot one big part, and the reason I may fit them to the back of my van.

Droppin the azz onto mag blocks for a spark shower. :thumb:

I was thinking of getting rid of most of the leaves, just leave the full length one for locating the axle, and then make mounts for the bags. Up front, who knows, I wouldnt try it, its tight up there with the FWD

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, yes thats a good reason too :D

I remember seeing a mini with bags but i got to look thru my favs and see if i can find it.

I think id have to do like a 4 link in the rear, i could be wrong tho

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from the ones ive seen is the thing with bags is that they replace the coil springs with the bag so the leaf setup wouldnt work, Id have to do a 4 link in the rear (cuz its leaf right now) to accommodate the air bag setup.

If there is a bag setup that would work with leaf spring rearends that would be really nice

·
Registered
15,058 Posts
Air bags in the rear would be simple, I was actually thinking of it, maybe later.

Theres 2 ways I was thinking, cutting the leaf spring after the axle and using it for a control arm, that leaves the axle located and its up and down and simply fabricating a trailing arm or making new control arms or using another model-IE some Mustang units etc!

The front, just use some other model with Mac Struts!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts