Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At our local track its around $15 for out test and tune and you get around 4 or 5 passes. What does everyone else pay for there track? In willing to drive a hour and a half to a track that gives me more runs being that I can't get jack " tested" in 4 runs.

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
Real Street Drags at Wisconsin international raceway is 25$, and you can run as many times as you want from 4pm till 11pm. depending on the night, u can usually get 10-15 runs in, sometimes 20+ if its a low admission night.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beaver Springs Dragway. Starts at 10, ends at 4. You get as many passes as you can get up to the staging lanes. Its $20 for the day I believe. Only problem is, it looks like youre about 3 hours away out in Pitt.

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not worried about making the drive being that the car will be on a trailer. i just need a place i can get more than 4 or 5 runs in. i almost have this thing put together and will need alot of seat time to get it set up right.

·
Registered
8 Posts
BSD is the place to go then. It's an all day test and tune. Non stop and as many passes as you can get. Check out their webpage to see when theres a test and tune. Most all are Saturday's.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
National Trails is odd...sometimes you can only get two runs in, other times you can essentially drive laps. I've seen nights where there were only a dozen or so cars show up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts