Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some people are telling me that my car is pretty rare.

I have a 1987 lebaron premium coupe with a T1 and manual tranny. It has the digi dash, 12 button nav, overhead console/compass, digital message center with the voice that tells you if you're low on gas, coolant, and whatnot. It's blue on blue with eggshell rims. Are these options rare on these cars? I've been trying to find production numbers, but can't find any.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I have the production information for '89 and '90 but not '87. It is probably rare among premium LeBarons but I doubt it is rare compared to other TDs. Then again I wouldn't know for sure. You can get production info from Chrysler Historical. Here is the contact info I have for them:

Primary Address:

Chrysler Historical Collection
CIMS 410-11-21
12501 Chrysler Freeway
Detroit, Michigan 48288

Send a letter with a stamped envelope with you make, model, and VIN number.

Secondary Address:

Daimler Chrysler Historical Collection
1 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills, Michigan
48326-2778

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
my friend has a lebaron limo that greets you when you open the door and low on gas and stuff, is that the same thing your talking about? its a real didgitalized voice and you can tell its from the 80's lol

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my friend has a lebaron limo that greets you when you open the door and low on gas and stuff, is that the same thing your talking about? its a real didgitalized voice and you can tell its from the 80's lol

Yeah, it says stuff like "your keys are in the ignition" and "please check your feul level" How badass is that?

They make a lebaron limo? Isn't it called the executive or something? yeah. pretty cool car they are. Mine doesn't exactly greet me though.

·
We'll do it live!
7,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i'll e-mail or write as soon as i get the title. I gotta pay it off first. (tomorrow :))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts