I have an 89 or 90 Daytona tbi 2.5L and I'm trying to build a simplified ignition wiring harness to run. There is no key switch, heater harness, most under dash wiring has been removed. I was in the process of installing a toggle switch for the ignition power routed into the original ignition switch harness. And a push button for the starter. All was good until I heard a sizzle and pop sound from under the hood. Some of the fusible links are fried. What do I do? Car turns over but will not start. Help please.