Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I bought this a 2.75" BOV Flange for my 87 Daytona....It's made for the HKS SSQV BOV. which I have...but I think the guy who had the car before me mounted the BOV on a little Flange Adapter...but not welded...so my question is how do I get it off...I have a pic of the BOV

You can see on the bottom what I think is a little adapter. I don't really want to weld it onto the Flange either..I just want to have it mounted...is there a kit or something?

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not that its a big deal :p I just dont have anyone who can weld it up for me...thats my last option.

Whered you get all the piping to do that...is it all custom bends and shit? cuz I really like the look of the CAI.
What kind of intercooler are you runnnin?

· Registered
172 Posts
Intercooler is Sized like an NPR I picked it up local from Michigan Turbo. All pipes are Vibrant Performance 2.25 and 2.5 straight, 45, 90 degree prebent. Couplers and t-bolt clamps are all from ATP Turbo. You can now do this much cheaper using a E-bay piping kit at the time this is what I used. CAI is two 3" 90 degree bends cut to fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.