Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know we have a banner in the top right hand of the screen that changes every time you change or reload a page. We also have a link to our venders at Turbododge Vendors - Turbo Dodge Forums : Turbo Dodge Forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Dodge Daytona, Dodge SRT-4, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Omni and more!. IF you are going to order something from rockauto.com for example PLEASE come to this web site and click on the rock auto icon or banner. A small amount of money is payed to this forum.

Please don't take this thread the wrong way. For a while I could not afford to pay to become a level anything, but I tried to help out who ever owns this forum.

Dennis

:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Great advices Dennis, my car would not run without the knowledge learned from this forum.
To be honest, it still doesn't run right now, but that is a different story ...

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
post it up in a thread. I'm sure one of the guru's will be able to help you.

Dennis

·
Banned
5,190 Posts
This forum is owned by a giant conglomerate that owns hundreds of car forums. They certainly aren't hurting for money like in the past when it was just a TD enthusiast hosting it on his own dime or own servers.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha. I won't renew my subscription.

Dennis

·
Super Moderator
11,857 Posts
lol
wow Denis - you do sarcassim really well - first I've seen of that from you

sigh - we have to hope they make somthin outta the site or it could dissapear - specially if they couldn't find anyone else to own it due to lack of proffit

·
Banned
5,190 Posts
Oh no, there's only 3 other TD sites out there to choose from. None of which have 1/10th the number of ads this one is riddled with.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Spend a few bucks and make them go away. The help and deals you can find on here far exceed the cost/value of paying to eliminate the excess ads. There are a few people on here that should be getting kick backs for there superior knowledge and help. One hour spent at a repair shop troubleshooting your ride is too expensive to do every time you can't simply solve the problem and need a professional opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts