Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in northern illinois, I'm looking to get back into my turbo dodges, had to sell all of mine off for bills, and I'm back in the market!. I'm not that picky, but i do not want a rust bucket, prefer stick shift, and that it has been well maintained. I know these cars, so please be honest. Looking to buy this week!. my budget is 1600 and I know i can find some nice ones here from guys looking to sell not because the car is junk, but maybe moving on or have too many! Please email me at [email protected] with pics and location and specifics!. thanks so much! God bless!:thumb:

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man! now i know there are nice cars out there, willing to travel a little like wis, iowa, indiana to pick up the new ride. But i know there are some here in good ole' ill. for sale! thanks again!

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you and sorry about that. I take it day to day. And believe it or not, it's harder to find a job again. But i restarted my restoration business and thank god a lot of old customers came back. But i want to find my little american four banger fav. the Mighty Mini Mopar!.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was thinking if i can't get the one i really want. i would like to see if people and companies would donate the products to build one, has to be a shelby tII at least and auction it off with all proceeds going to cancer research.. I'm a body and paint man by trade with expired ase certs in every aspect of automotive, from engines, to electronics, to brakes, etc. So I might promote that as well. If anyone knows were i can get the forms to send to the people that help, they will get it as a tax right off and get there money back come tax time. If its new stuff. If it's used. Most likely not. But i'm sure a value can be put in it. We'll see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.