Turbo Dodge Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a storage locker full of Shelby Turbo parts hardware and trim items.

Have you heard about or see "STORAGE WARS" on TV or any of the other spin off shows? Well I just recently bought a 14' X 50' storage locker that contains a lot of Shelby Charger parts. Engine parts, one complete turbo engine, lots of interior parts, seats, 4 sets of 4 bolt alloy wheels one set of five bolts and a little bit of everything else. I will post pictures soon. Is this the right place to talk about this. just joined the forum and am not sure how to get the word out on the parts. Need to move them quickly and would be interested in somebody buying the entire lot of stuff.

ALSO JUST FOUND STRUT TOWER BRACES TWO OF THEM STILL IN NEW PACKAGING

ONE NEW GAS TANK IN THE BOX

ACC BRAND - GREY CUT PILE COMPLETE CARPET SET WITH MOLDED FLOOR, DRIVER FOOT MAT, SEAT CUT OUTS, REAR PADDING. STILL IN THE ORIGINAL BOX.

PAIR OF MONROE GAS CHARGED FRONT STRUTS- LOOKS LIKE A PREMIUM ITEM

TWO REMANUFACTURED AXLES IN THE BOX WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING

TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF FIVE LUG WHEELS - THAT IS TWO USED SETS OF FOUR

ONE USED COMPLETE SHELBY TURBO ENGINE ASSEMBLY WITH MANIFOLDS, TURBO CHARGER ETC.

TWO BRAND NEW N.O.S. SHELBY LOWER FRONT HEADER PANELS STILL IN THE PLASTIC BAG WITH ORIGINAL MANUFACTURING PAPER TAGS AN MARKINGS.

ONE BRAND NEW CRAGAR "BLACK MAJIC II" REAR WINDOW LOUVER KIT STILL IN ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING

ONE BRAND NEW REAR BUMPER COVER STILL IN PLASTIC AS ABOVE

ONE BRAND NEW GAS TANK STILL IN THE BOX

ONE NICE CLEAN USED GAS TANK

APPROXIMATELY 30 BOXES FULL OF TRIM, WIRING, SWITCHES, GLASS, HARNESSES, CABLES, DASH PARTS, ALL KINDS OF PLASTIC INTERIOR MOLDINGS AND TRIM PANELS, SILL PLATES, USED INTERCOOLER, RADIATORS, USED TRAILING AXLE WITH BRAKE DRUMS, ENGINE BLOCK, SEVERAL USED CYLINDER HEAD ASSEMBLIES, USED AXLE ASSEMBLIES, COMPLETE USED DOOR ASSEMBLIES, REAR HATCH ASSEMBLIES, SEVERAL USED FRONT AND REAR FACIAS, WINDOW GLASS, SOME N.O.S. SOFT TRIM OR WEATHER STRIPS STILL IN CHRYSLER PACKAGING. USED FRONT FENDERS, FIVE MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS NINE, 9 (NINE) SHELBY CHARGER FRONT BUCKET SEATS, SEVERAL SHELBY CHARGER REAR SEATS, HVAC ASSEMBLIES.

David A. Petersen
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Cell Telephone
Fax: \
alternate E-Mail:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTIFICATION: The document accompanying this e-mail or FAX transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally privileged. The information is intended for the user or the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, the taking or any action in reliance on the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail or FAX in error, please immediately notify us by telephone to arrange for the return or the original document to us. Thank you

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm interested in an A555 trans if it's the right price. As you will soon be notified, you must list prices. Pictures would also be nice.

·
Registered
696 Posts
This would suck if it was a TurboDodge members original locker.

How much for the shelby engine if the price is right!!!

Free bump!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would be interested in some things. I live in Toledo and would be willing to drive up to check everything out unless pictures are posted. I'm mostly interested in wheels and possibly radiator(s).

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Yeah this will need prices on the listed items, they can be OBO.

Otherwise its to the grave for this bonanza, I'd hate to do that.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
which wiring harnesses do you have?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Check that all engines or transmissions VIN numbers are not stolen parts first.
WARNING! if your car is found to have stolen parts on it when checked by Police you will lose your car no ands or if's about it. GONE! Your out of a car even if you've owned it before you put in the parts.
Seats are marked as well with a hidden # So is door panels and dash has a VIN plate attached as par usuall location.

This has happened to a fella in Edmonton already this year,The car was sezied and he was charged.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
These were a collection from someone here on turbododge. The original owner re-purchased the whole lot late last night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.