Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the Daytona Sitting in the middle of the yard. I looked in side and there was two transmissions sitting on the inside and glass everywhere. The yard owner said a tree fell on it. Sadly there wasn't any engine in it. I also wanna know do it have konis on the from because on the back it has monroe. It has been registered since 96. If anyone needs any parts just let me know nad I will look next week at the parts.

·
Super Moderator
11,773 Posts
well it's one of three things - a duster , a demon or a dart sport

judgeing by the front fender with a factory flare - and no cap at the front end - duster
a demon will have an end cap on the fender and the wheel well edge is diff

·
Super Moderator
6,975 Posts
hell yeah those trannies are worth something!!! you should grab both of them!!!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it's one of three things - a duster , a demon or a dart sport

judgeing by the front fender with a factory flare - and no cap at the front end - duster
a demon will have an end cap on the fender and the wheel well edge is diff
What picture did you see the duster in?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 2 door duster I will go and see it when I go there when I go to see how much he wants for the transmissions.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'd be interested in the window scrapers. They look to be in good shape. Any idea how much or if you want to take to time to remove them. I'd also like the driver's door glass but I think shipping to Fla. would be prohibitive. Thanks for consideration. djd.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will look at the window scrapers but because the windows don't roll down I don't think I will be able to remove them.

·
Registered
438 Posts
it look's like a duster, a dart. hard to tell with out seeing the side of the car. the demon was made in 71 and 72. when they had a part added on to the front of the fender. the dart did to starting in 70. that ended in 73.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I will take pictures of the car in the background of picture #2. I can't believe I didn't even notice it.

I will have to go back to the yard sometime next week

·
Legendary Driver
10,948 Posts
Rear axle might be salvageable. I'd scrap the brakes off of it. Maybe the front sway bar and springs too? All specific to the car and a good performance upgrade.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey sorry for bringing up my old post but would it be worth to buy the duster. How hard would it be to put a 350 in it and I looked in the trunk and there was 2 cylinder heads in it. I just would love to buy it because it looks like it use to be an old drag car because it has stickers for hooker headers. Id buy it because I can get a 350 from the same yard for cheap also the car would be cheap.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Pick up the A555 if it's still there and for a good price. anything under 100 would be good as long as the trans isn't busted.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts