Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...there are so many here just like me!

Just was surfing and found this place. I heart my PT. It gets me everywhere. I go clubbing, to the mall, to the hairstylist (well, he actually comes to my house :D )...but it takes me everywhere! I never have any problems....and the people I run into seem to love it, (especially the back seat |) )!

P

·
0 Posts
PT Rainbow,

Welcome to PTE. I've edited your profile to remove the adults-only passtimes you had listed.

This is a family-friendly forum, so please keep the adult content to a minimum.

Why don't you tell us a bit about your PT (color, etc.).

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
*** Let's give PT Rainbow the benefit of the doubt. There is the off chance that he isn't another visitor from fftoday. - PTAdmin ***

P

·
0 Posts
Nope. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Marc said:
Scott, you may want to check the IP address of this character.
I'm willing to bet that it's the same as that Bad Hair Day Suxor Troll

P

·
0 Posts
Let's just say that I see every new user. I'm checking each against all known users (IP address, etc).

It would be pretty hard for someone to sneak in with a second identity without it being pretty obvious to me.

Sorry to have to edit your post, Spdracr...

spdracr said:
Marc, I have a feeling Scott's already on the case. ;)

(Scott, sorry about my previous post...just fed up) :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's the deal? I was excited to find this place at first.

My PT is silver and I have beige leather interior. I also have chrome rims.

What is fftody?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hi Rainbow, welcome to PTE!
In my heart, I know you are a serious PT owner and not just someone coming here to cause problems. So please, visit often, participate in the various discussions, and join us in some of the events. }(

P

·
0 Posts
PT Rainbow,

We've been having some problems with members of another site (fftoday) coming over to cause problems.

Inadvertanty, I'm sure, your post looked something like what we've been seeing from those users.

I apologize for any bad vibes you might be getting. It will blow over, I promise. (hint, hint - everyone)

Again, welcome to PTE.

P

·
0 Posts
Marc, Spdracr, jps,

Please knock off the 'we think you're not really here as a PT owner' posts. That's not what we're about here, and you all know it.

If PT Rainbow is here to cause trouble, then _I'll_ take care of it when the time comes. However, as of now, I've seen nothing to make me think that he is anything other than he says he is or that you guys are being anything other than unwelcoming hosts.

Bad form, guys. Clean up your act.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Rainbow,
A pic of your cruiser, a description of some of your mods, how long you've had it, what color/edition, etc??????

These are the questions commonly asked of, and easily answered by, our new members.

Please don't take offense at these questions, but we've had some trouble makers lately and some people have their guard up. ;)

Assuming you are a PT enthusiast,

WELCOME

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Sorry.
PT Rainbow Boy.
Welcome to PTE. Sorry about the attitude. We've been had before.
Hope you like it here. It's trully a great site to get all kind of information on the Cruiser.
Ask away, and you will get a prompt answer.
Cheers :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PTAdmin said:
PT Rainbow,

I apologize for any bad vibes you might be getting. It will blow over, I promise. (hint, hint - everyone)

Why, thank you! I'm getting excited again.

I have a 2003 2.4 litre. Pretty standard (except for my rims - did that myself). I loooooooooooooooove it, though!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Cool Rainbow Boy. Do you have any pictures of your new Cruiser? What color did you get? You'll like it here at PTE, lots of nice folks and tons of info. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts