Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not a wideband but I dont have the money for a wideband and figured that something is better than nothing. So will the dawes tell me basically where Im at. I just dont want to blow up the motor again.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, we did a 2.5L swap on the charger got it running good and decided to take it for a spin before intercooling it. When I drove it I drove it nice and easy and when my dad got in he decided to do a couple burnouts and have a little fun. Well the engine didnt like 15psi of nonintercooled boost and we broke the ring land on the number 4 piston.

·
Registered
898 Posts
gus and donovan both used narrow bands and cars ran very well.
agreed, but they had an egt gauge, which will tell them if they are pretty lean or not. they were pretty old school, with the extra injectors, the 'computer fooling', but the egt gauge told them if they were going to melt shit down or not.

and rampage===right!!! something is better than nothing, and a dawes device is better than any other narrow band (and yeah, the dawes is a narrow band) on the market. for sure. its not annoying, doesnt have a circus light show and tells you what you need to know..

·
Registered
147 Posts
agreed, but they had an egt gauge, which will tell them if they are pretty lean or not. they were pretty old school, with the extra injectors, the 'computer fooling', but the egt gauge told them if they were going to melt shit down or not.

and rampage===right!!! something is better than nothing, and a dawes device is better than any other narrow band (and yeah, the dawes is a narrow band) on the market. for sure. its not annoying, doesnt have a circus light show and tells you what you need to know..
word. their sites are like the td bible for me.:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts