Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im looking to buy my uncles 1986 dodge daytona that he converted from a turbo 1 to a turbo 2 it has a very weird problem and we cant figure it out after he did the conversion he was washing the door jams and after washing it he went to start it and it woulnt fire he sent the computer out and it was fine and the trick is if unplug the computer a few times it will start and run just fine please send me any kind of info you can

·
[X]treme Aggression
1,881 Posts
hi im looking to buy my uncles 1986 dodge daytona that he converted from a turbo 1 to a turbo 2 it has a very weird problem and we cant figure it out after he did the conversion he was washing the door jams and after washing it he went to start it and it woulnt fire he sent the computer out and it was fine and the trick is if unplug the computer a few times it will start and run just fine please send me any kind of info you can

Welcome to TurboDodge.com

whether it be buying, selling, helping with upgrade information for your vehicle, or troubleshooting those bugs that seem to catch you off gaurd, we will do the best we can to provide you with the best information possible. :D

again, welcome to TD.com :cool:

click on the link below and post your issue you are having there.

also, use the search bar and punch in keywords for your issue. its very possible that someone else had the same issue before and made a thread about it.

Engine Management, Fuel, Spark, EGTs, and Air/Fuel Ratios - TurboDodge.Com - Turbo Dodge forum for Turbo Mopars, Shelbys, Daytona, SRT-4, PT Cruiser, Omni and more!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Welcome to Turbododge! if you ever have any questions I'd be happy to help :thumb:

·
Administrator
24,825 Posts
Welcome to TD!!!
No start diagnostics are not that difficult on these cars.
Did you open a thread where I (we) can help you find the problem?
The key to diagnostics on this problem is that the problem must be present, if the car starts and runs the problem is not present at this time.
When the car will not start check for any fault codes that may be present.
If you unplug the controller or disconnect the battery any codes will be erased.

D

·
0 Posts
i moved the thread where it will get more attention

welcome to the forum :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts