-the clockspring and the buttons of the steering wheel
-the side mirrors
-temperature sensor
-side skirts
-air conditioner system
-disc brake system for the back tires
-front bumper
-rear light of the left side

And if anyone have a 2.5 chrysler turbo engine in sale, please write me because im considering to convert my 2.5 non turbo engine to turbo. i only need the parts to convert the engine, not the complete engine. :fingersx:

thanks. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is the difference between each one?, I dont know about that, do you sell the mirrors with the buttons and the inside part of the mirror, like the picture below? :

·
Registered
90 Daytona Shelby, 96 Jeep XJ, '13 300C
5,938 Posts
The high-end model mirrors were heated. They would have a defroster symbol etched into the glass on them if they were. Otherwise, you probably need the first one Marty posted 4299 874-5 1.

Which front bumper do you need? Base model or ES? ES has the air dam. I'm guessing you need the ES/Shelby version since you also need the side skirts?

Which temperature sensor? The one for the computer (by the thermostat) or the one for the gauge (by the alternator bracket)? Both can be bought at a parts store new for cheap.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for all the information, do you also know if theres a code for the temperature gauge sensor so I can search it easily, because I have been going through websites and they sell many differents types of sensors for the Dodge daytona, and all of them have the same photo.

Btw, yes, Im looking for the Shelby/ES version bumpers and I guess the first mirrors will work, many thanks!

·
Registered
90 Daytona Shelby, 96 Jeep XJ, '13 300C
5,938 Posts
STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Part # TS149T - Sensor for the temperature gauge in the dash.

STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS Part # TX13 - Coolant temp sensor for the computer

Both can be found at RockAuto.com, which you can use to look up other parts that will interchange with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.