Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know whats "FAIR" TIII parts prices. HELP PLEASE!>>>>>>

OK, I got guys needing my TIII parts and I don't want to be too pricey, or be unfair to myself either.. Whats a fair price for a TIII head with valve covers and all, needs freshened up but looks really, really good. Whats a TIII radiator go for? I guess they are different then the non TIII ones? What about the short block with no cyl wall wear, What about a 1991 A-568 five-speed manual? Heck, I got EVERYTHING for a complete TIII swap, all the wiring, everything from air filter to oil pan to exhaust and all between, shifter, cables, PCM, everything...That's another question...should I sell this thing in parts or all together? Now I'm not looking to get rich from this but I do have another Mopar project in the works that I need "fund-age" for..I tried to do a search but didn't find much, also I looked to see what stuff went for on eBay but the TIII stuff is so rare I found NOTHING!! I cant even find TIII stuff for sale through a Google search...Any help would be VERY appreciated guys!! Thanks...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Just apply for the title and sell the car whole!!It is a shame to part one of the first numbered Car's . U should have left it for someone else.Dave

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I need to know whats "FAIR" TIII parts prices. HELP PLEASE!>>>>>>

The motor parts bring more money sold piece by piece. I say list it all on e-bay and let the bidding begin.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Millerman340 said:
Just apply for the title and sell the car whole!!It is a shame to part one of the first numbered Car's . U should have left it for someone else.Dave
Don't tell me what I should do or should have done with my car! You want the car, buy it & get the title yourself. At least I didn't leave it in the junkyard!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
If it was closer I would. Think of this as the first built hemi cuda then U might understand. I'm not against parting modifying cars, just not ones that have some meaning. Hell I have a Challenger conv that is going twin turbo but it is a 318 car.Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts