Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i really dont know where to start, first off is saying HI to all of you!!
i own a 1987 Plymouth Voyager... not your avrage 87 minivan.. but not radical YET, curently it has a 1994 3.0l mmc sohc V6, only mods to date, custom CAI/ with honda S2000 filter (better than k$n)(if you want one i can get them VERY cheap), when they get dirty or rained on i just toss it and grab another, that easy, it flows better than a k$n as long as its not been wet or dirty. (no pun intended lol), so anyway i have the 52mm tb, newer style 3.0l upper intake manifold, with the newer 2 1/2 exhaust manifolds, Accel 8mm wires, accel cap, rotor, accel coil, advanced timing stub hose for map, no internal mods tho, so nothing "real" here + 3 speed auto (yuk), anyway ive completly gutted the van, other than 2 seats and dash (will loose 1 seat and dash soon enough) + ive added VERY light alloy racing wheels, a total loss of over 800lbs, i dont remember the total weight but i think its 3050 lbs with me in it.. (230lbs) so its VERY light, also to come withen a few months, im plexying every window but the front 3, should shed another 100 lbs or so give or take 75lbs, i have no clue on that yet..but glass is heavy and its full of it... ive taken it to the track and ran atleast 50 1/4 miles (no joke) i have time slips from bone stock to current state + at lease 3 videos that i can think of that you can view under request + a cardomain page, i dont want to get to far ahead of myself.. im just so excited that i finally found a place that can relate to me!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know... most people think im crazy... i also own a fiero that ive moddified and droped in a 3400 V6 from an 04 alero, but yeah to my knowlege i own the fastest 3.0L n/a minivan, my goal was to have the fastest 3.0l auto trans minivan, but while tring to bust that record i also busted the fastest manual 3.0l minivan.(with my auto).. new records may have been set recently tho, i havent checked in 2 years... but i doubt it., if you have any info on new records id be happy to hear them, to my last checking the fastest auto 3.0l minivan ran a 17.2 @78mph, the fastest (and internally moddifed) van with manula 3.0l ran a 16.6 @ 82mph, my fastest run to date is a [email protected], i run a consistant 16.5-16.4, i figure thats pretty good for auto trans and mostly stock engine.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
you should check out thi section of this forum http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f69/ The title is turbo 3.0 but most there are not turboed and write about all aspects of the 3.0
Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts