Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found some video of the tt viper that's in my town. There's some in car video of it and a supra racing a 'bussa(you can tell which car by the sound:D) This night he's on his low boost setting:eek:! Seems like around here if you don't have at least 400whp, you better stay home! So, when my "wimpy" 300whp Shadow hits the road, I'll have to choose my battles very carefully! If you want full screen just double click on the screen and it will take you to youtube.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
LOL...don't feel bad. Here in Jax we have at least 2 TT Vipers, 2 TT For GT's, a BUNCH of single turbo Supra's, some really fast BB cars....it's nuts. Most of those guys are pretty cool though.

Just look at it this way...there are in a deifferent "class" so to speak. They recognize your car for what it is and respect it, but both of you know there's no point in racing becuase it would be a complete waste of time. However, they do respect it becuase of what you've accomplished! Go kick some import and stock/nearly stock Mudstain and F-body @ss!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Yeah...ummm..for some reason I just don't think those two things are going to cut it. It would take a full prepped race car to beat these guys if you stay FWD. If you go RWD, then you *may* be able to hook up and make some of the difference with light weight, but even then...you're going against 8-second street cars capable of WELL over 220mph top end. These are simply a class all their own...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's the bad thing about the big city, there's alot more people with money to throw at their cars. Moving to the Albuquerque area from a small town this past summer, I was used to stock evos, wrxs, and srt-4s, now I never know if it's a mild car beside me or some 400+hp beast! I'm pretty sure that I can lay claim to the fastest Shadow in my town though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts