Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Let 'em be. If we got into invasions of other forums every time someone slags the PT, we'd be at war constantly. Their opinions, no matter how inflammatory they are to we PT owners, are their own and I intend to let them remain ignorant. It's not worth the juvenile name-calling that seems to be brewing over there.

Opinions are like...well, you know what part of the body they're like.

Let's be the mature ones in this thing.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
They're ignorant boobs. If we go and say something to them, we'd join the club. Then we'd be a pair of ignorant boobs. Definitely not good...

RN

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Lets not snoop down to there leve. :{(

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Let 'em be. If we got into invasions of other forums every time someone slags the PT, we'd be at war constantly. Their opinions, no matter how inflammatory they are to we PT owners, are their own and I intend to let them remain ignorant. It's not worth the juvenile name-calling that seems to be brewing over there.
I agree...reflecting on an old Beatles song....."Let It Be"

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well I for one think they have no point of reference. Sure they have a 3.5L V6. Sure it’s powerful. They have probably never driven a PT but still feel the need to slam it. I for one test drove and I35 (same power train as these guys have) before I bought my PT Turbo (preferred Chrysler Moniker :)) and I decided on the PT. O and if anyone’s keeping score the test drive was through, it was trust me. 10 months is a long test drive! Yep I sold my Infiniti so I could get a Cruiser! So much more fun to drive to me. More outgoing look. And acceleration is a draw.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
sophisticated conversation.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Everyone seems to be trashing the PT. Let's just let them go right ahead and do it. Do we really care what other people have to say?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I love my PT but if money were no object and I was looking for a new ride, it would be an Infiniti G35 coupe. To my eye it is much better looking than the Nissan 350Z although they obviously share heritage and a 7 horsepower loss from the 350 Z's 287hp is pratically meaningless.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts