Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to sell in infinity slave CD player that fits in a 1984-89 Daytona or 1987-89 Lebaron coupe or convertible, or 1990-93 Daytona or up to a '95 Lebaron. Note, this unit does not work properly. It is in very good cosmetic condition and accepts/ejects disks fine, but will not play them. See picture. If you tilt it on the side it will start reading the disk (minute/second count starts) but there is no audio. Once you lay it flat it reads "E". I know these units are rare, so maybe someone out there can fix it or use it for parts. Asking $17 including shipping to continental US, o.b.o. Paypal preferred.

I am also selling the connection cable that plugs into the jack on the back of the Infinity I & II radios which makes the slave CD player plug-n-play. Cable is in excellent condition. Asking $13 including shipping to continental US, o.b.o.

Note, I do not have any of pre-1990 mounting hardware for this. The CD player does have the metal mounting bracket with it to mount it in post-1989 applications.

Feel free to check my eBay feedback. My eBay user name is chrisl734 and my rating is 100%. Also you can PM me or e-mail at [email protected].

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.