Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the link to a Table showing Part #'s and #'s on the injectors.
I have a set with #'s 0280150813 on one side and 4418258 on the other. I got them on a fuel rail from someone and claimed they were 2.5 T1 injectors.
I just want to know if I can reference what they are.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
162 Posts
Those are Stock Turbo II. A reference chart can be found here

D~

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

Forgot about Gary's site.

Mike

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
injector # 4418335

i also am having this problem and want to know exactly what it means by not a good part number,i have these injectors and want to use them if possible. suggestions?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
86lance said:
i also am having this problem and want to know exactly what it means by not a good part number,i have these injectors and want to use them if possible. suggestions?
I have a set of these same injectors, never used them and I dont know what they flow either. Says "4418335 Unknown on 89-93 fuel rail, not a good part number Bosch "

I assume they are 33# injectors because it is my understanding they stopped using the 27#'rs when they stopped making the 2.2 turbo 1 in 1988.

Anybody have info on these?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What fuel rail did they come off of??

If the newer T2 or 2.5 T1 type rail, I woud assume they are probably T2 type 33lb per hour injectors.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I was told my motor was an 87 shelby t-1, but it has the mitsu turbo on it and a block casting date of 88, the head seems to be newer than the block though I'd say 89-90

The injectors I have are blue tops and look the same as my known 27#'rs diff part number though. Maybe a replacement 27# injector offered by the dealer in the late 80's early 90's?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Im not using the injectors because I dont know for sure what they are, but I believe the ecu that came with that motor was an 88 T-1 ecu. I'm pretty sure of this because I swapped ecu's with my 88 turbo1 daytona and it works fine. so...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts