Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I don't even have a turbo dodge but am looking into getting a daytona or a shadow.... Right now I am driving a 2000 Dakota 4.7 4x4. It's pretty much stock except I've put a lot of work into fixing the body and audio. Tons of fun to drive but it despises gas, so much so that I can save money by getting and insuring another car rather than burning up the town all the time in my beloved beast. I owned a 2.5L Auto Shadow before and it was fun and cheap to drive. Originally I had my heart set on this '89 2.2 L Turbo Shadow but the -guy never responded. So now I'm looking at a 3.0 daytona for 300 bucks! it's manual too! pretty excited... "minor electrical issues" - how bad can that be?? I'll know after 6 hours of driving - one way.....

·
Premium Member
10,205 Posts
Welcome to Turbododge!

Like said before, post pics of the daytona when you get it. Also of the Dakota if you feel like it.

As for the minor electrical issues, I would ask him what they are first. Make sure it is driveable back (if you don't plan on towing it home) it could be as little as some dash lights/messed up cluster, or as bad as intermittent fuel pump isses, ignition circuits, etc. All depends on what his/her definition of "minor" is (usually based on selling price, and the seller's mechanical abilities)

Good luck :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Welcome To The Forum:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.