Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got all new suspension (Konis all around )and bushings for my 85 daytona :thumb: but anyway I'm skeptical about the springs I bought them from Cindy and I'm assuming they are 2804's as they say it on them (Eibach pro spring kit). I read these will ride high? any experienced opinions? Another problem is the rear springs I can't seem to get them out. I rented the two spring compressors but they just seem to be too bulky and there just isn't enough room any tricks to this?

Thx, Chris

·
Legendary Driver
10,944 Posts
jack up rear end, let axle sag, put jack under axle to just put a bit of tension on it. Now undo the shock and the panhard bar then let the jack down slowly. You'll then be able to pull the springs out by hand.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I thought so I was searching and just found a post that said to do that hehe thx panhard bar=track bar correct? I'm also having issues with the tie rod ends haven't messed with them a whole lot but it doesn't seem like its going to be easy...the whole rod seems to want to just twist is this bad for the power steering?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it off today just waiting for my control arms to get powder coated :thumb: ya it only seemed hard because I had the whole brake rotor assembly detached from it so i just slide the tie rod end back into the hole and was able to loosen the nut easy. It was my first time messing with the suspension I did so many things out of order lol o well Thx for your help GLHNSLHT2 :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts