Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Basically what im looking for is
A) 1989 manual T1 or T2 wiring harness (uncut, good shape)
B) One piece intake manifold T1 or T2 (complete)
C) oil sending hex
my email is [email protected] if you post fotos better thanks!

·
Registered
361 Posts
How complete do you need the intake. Do you need fuel rail injectors and TB?
If so I have one for you.
$110 shipped
Judd

·
BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,064 Posts
Harness includes the computer as well. What do you mean by oil hex??? You mean the sending unit. If so I have one of those as well, I will throw in.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys

well for the intake i need the whole thing, from sensors to fuel rail,thottle and sensors, injectors (33pph, if not i dont need them maybe a lil discount there :) ) if its a T2 better but will settle for a T1 id really like a nice and clean intake.

for the harness i already got the computer, and the oil sending hex unit is from where the oil feed line to the turbo comes from ;)
thanks guys

·
Registered
361 Posts
It is complete with 33pph injectors. It is a T1 manifold drilled and tapped for charge air sensor. it has TB and all sensors on it.
Judd

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I have a One Piece T2 Intake with injectors for $50. All you would need is a fuel rail, which aren't hard to come by for a one piece.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a 2.5 TI harness for sale as well, looking to get 50 USD$ plus shipping for it... Don't mean to competition anyone out but it's my asking price, as I have no use for it anymore.

I also have a Super 60 Wiring Harness (t2) for a Shadow looking to get around 100$ USD for that one plus shipping.

Let me know

[email protected]
or PM me

Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts