Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a stainless steel piping kit for my car (88 Daytona Shelby Z TII)

I have seen pictures around the net and damn they look sweet. . I hear its relatively cheap too...way more reliable than normal hoses that can crack and Rot Out.

·
Registered
898 Posts
could go aluminum with silicone couplers. pick a size and go to ebay. and aluminum cools better than steel, and you can polish them up, so they look 'sweet'. ;)

·
Registered
12,120 Posts
Where can I get a stainless steel piping kit for my car (88 Daytona Shelby Z TII)

I have seen pictures around the net and damn they look sweet. . I hear its relatively cheap too...way more reliable than normal hoses that can crack and Rot Out.
those are custom jobs. take Zach's advise eBay lol, just dont use their silicone couplers buy a trusted brand:)

·
Registered
898 Posts
^true, and i think their sylicone is rated for honda (under 10 psi) standards.

you dont exactly have to measure, they have those universal kits that have all kinds of bends, you just have to experiment with getting from the turbo into the intercooler and from the intercooler to the throttle body, and also a air filter into the turbo. for the price on ebay you cant mess it up, they are cheap and they look like quality bends, and it aluminum, saves weight, ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts