Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, just like the Social Group, deicded to sticky this thread to keep it up top!

Post Up any personal info you want to, including Name, location, a bio (if you want) and some of your rides. Post pics up too.

My name is Matthew McGillivray, I live near Ft. Wayne, IN. Currently looking at a Turismo in Alabama (rust free!) that I plan on converting to TII along with other goodies.

I will try and post pics of my previous TD's, but for now I have no pics.

·
Registered
323 Posts
George Manning - Hoosier SDAC president
Southside Indianapolis
I have a 89 caravan turbo 5 speed and a 87 dakota I'm in the process of turbo swapping.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Wes huddleston
New castle
Current rides are 87 GLHS TIII swap, 85 shelby DC charger, 86 CS daytona, 85 shelby charger, 89 shelby daytona AGS, 74 charger rally 318

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, Im looking for a project. The only issue I am concerned about si rust. I dont have the equipment or the shop to resurect a car with cancer. If I did I know of about 20 cars, that could be saved. No engine, no trans, IDC. I am planning on dumping the stock setup anyway, as it will get a TII motor and a 523 or 68 I have waiting for it.

Paint? I dont care about that either. I can paint cars, have done a few, and some quite show-worthy.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am from Madison, IN down on the Ohio River. We are about an hour east of Louisville, an hour and a half west of the North Side of Cincinnati, and about 2 hours south east of Indianapolis.

I own a 1990 Dodge Daytona ES Turbo and a new owner of a 1986 Turbo Z CS. I posted a new album today. I also have in my possesion an 88 Turbo Z parts car (not much left of it) I have 5 friends in Madison and between them and myself we own 11 Dodge Daytonas. We call ourselves The DD's

·
Registered
628 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the club man I live in new castle 45min east of indy on I70

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello all. Alan from Ft Wayne here. Not new to TD but just recently acquired an 86 Laser XT. Had one 15 years ago and just now back to the fun.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Theres a few ft. wayne people on here mopar318 lives there

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im about 20 mins north of Ft. Wayne. I just saw that craigslist ad you were referring about, OMG I am mad I didn't see that. Go figure, the only days Im NOT on the internet a car like that pops up so close to home :banghead

·
Registered
95 Posts
names kyle maish from richmond indiana bout got my car goin good still need some scrapers to finish her off i work in dayton at a pill palace and love my tds i always catch crap from everyone i know about it being a sohc piece but then again i can keep up with the ******** in their irocs and tas my friends all got like wrxs boosted civics gtp lt1 etc im the poor kid of the group but theyre startin to realize theres somethin to these pocket rockets just need to finish her up so i can atleast cruise :thumb:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi, I'm chris i also live in madison, IN. I own four daytonas, a 1987 shelby z t-top TI, a 1987 shelby z TII, a 1990 es turbo and a 1991 es "daily driver" lol. also my girlfriend owns a 1991 iroc.

p.s. my friend 90esdaytona and I are looking for people interested in attending a car show in madison at the end of may.

thanks chris

1 - 20 of 52 Posts