Turbo Dodge Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Derek Stratton from New Haven (tiny town 5 min east of Fort Wayne). Ive been doing a restoration on an 86 Daytona Turbo Z. I do have to say that I am a Chevy man, but it seems lately I have been buying Chryslers... I currently have a heavily modded 97 Grand Prix GT, daily driver is a 97 Silverado Z71, a 95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, and of course, my 86 Z. I've already owned more than a handfull of cars even though im not quite 20 yet. you can check out my build and chime in if you want to.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f8/f34/394727-86-turbo-z-build.html

As soon as my grand prix is sold, the daytona is off to the shop to come back as an award-winning, show worthy car. hope to see some of you this summer at some shows.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Did you go to muncie drags one night last year with ed?

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you're talking to me, about the races, then no I didn't. I haven't really been to any kind of races nor have I ever been in any unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be more into this stuff this year...

·
Registered
43 Posts
josh from connersville-just picked up a 89 shelby daytona. Who is the guy with all the turbo dodges that goes to school in ivytech richmond? Im a student there and i have seen a glhs omni that was getting a head swap and a turbo lancer id love to have.I never met the guy but he has to be on here

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Greg, from Columbia City(just West of Fort Wayne). My ride is an '83 Plymouth Scamp pickup I've owned for over 23 years. I've been slowly upgrading it over the last 10 years. Mechanically, it's great, just needs a little body work and paint. I need to take a couple pictures and post them. Eventually it will get a turbo II setup. Right now it has a fairly aggressive N/A setup that is a blast to drive. 7K power shifts are a blast!!

I would love to see a get together near Fort Wayne for all us TD guys. I belong to another car club that does regular drive events, and it's a blast.

·
Registered
323 Posts
josh from connersville-just picked up a 89 shelby daytona. Who is the guy with all the turbo dodges that goes to school in ivytech richmond? Im a student there and i have seen a glhs omni that was getting a head swap and a turbo lancer id love to have.I never met the guy but he has to be on here
Sounds like Derrick. He has an 86 GLHS and a 87 Shelby Lancer. He doesn't do the forums much.

·
Premium Member
4,343 Posts
Ernie Wilhite Live in Spurgeon, IN about 30 miles NE of Evansville,IN.Ive been a BIG Mopar fan since 62 . I race a 62 Plymouth that I have owned since new. Currently 9.5s @140. Love the Turbo cars and have an 84,85 Daytona, 85 Laser T2 ,91 Daytona 300HP,91 Spirit R/T. I'm retired so I can devote most of my time restoring and modifying our turbo cars. I used to do Muscle car restorations but now I only do work on my own cars. Contact me for advice on Restoration projects.see my projects at
http://moparsat.multiply.com/

see view all

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hello to all!!!! I am Eva, I live in Madison, In and I am part of the DD's! I have a 1991 Daytona Iroc/Shelby. Check out the pics!! I am in the process of trying to restore my precious car!! I hope to meet more of you all at some of the meetings that will be happening!!! I know I met a few of you all at a meeting before!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I guess I should add myself to the list here. My name is Adam Sobieck, I live in Culver, IN right now but will be moving to the south end of Indianapolis in a little more than a week. I attend IUPUI studying Motorsports Engineering, I have a 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby that will be my DD soon after the new engine goes in and then I have a hotrodded 1988 Dakota and a project 1971 Dart

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Hey, if you know anyone looking, there is an 89 tbi horizon in the jy right now. Brown and tan, i know people like to use the body harnesses for turbo units.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I guess I should add myself to the list here. My name is Adam Sobieck, I live in Culver, IN right now but will be moving to the south end of Indianapolis in a little more than a week. I attend IUPUI studying Motorsports Engineering, I have a 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby that will be my DD soon after the new engine goes in and then I have a hotrodded 1988 Dakota and a project 1971 Dart
Cool, I'm going to be posting info for our next meet in the next few days, keep an eye out for it. Also you can email [email protected] and I'll add you to the email list.

·
Registered
385 Posts
My name is Jeremy. Lived in the Auburn, Garrett, and Fort Wayne all my life. I own an 89 Shadow ES at this time. The drivetrain, suspension, and brakes came from 90 Lebaron GTC-VNT that was totaled. Used to have a quite quick 92 Duster 3.0 5spd. Daily driver is a 96 Mustang GT.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
So anybody close to New Castle to check on Wes Hudleston that is AWOL for some parts he sold? I posted his address in another thread about HEPS. I got mine but a bunch of people did not.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts