Turbo Dodge Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I can send him a txt, beyond that there isnt much I can do on here. I know the last time I talked to him he was floating two jobs, but that isnt an excuse if he isnt keeping up with his buyers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm Clay from Lafayette Indiana. Never been a turbo person but thought I needed something to beat my sons honda. Have a 90 Daytona es. Think it used to be 90esdaytona s.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Kaleb from tipton, just acquired an 85 omni GLH with 7th original miles.
In the process of installing a common block 2.5 right now.
Balance shafts removed and oil feed capped
New oem ported oil pump with pickup mod
ARP head bolts
#4 cyl. Cooling mod
Stage 2 mopar cal
Aftermarket clutch
Air tex fuel pump
FMIC
T2 intake swap
T2 Garrett
Auto meter wide band
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but let me know what you guys think, I'll include some pics and I want opinions!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
I actually need a dsm BOV, intercooler piping, maybe a smaller radiator and slim fan. Could REALLY use the 8 flywheel bolts for the 2.5. Found a gentleman that has some but he is states away and that's the only thing holding the motor install up. I don't have PayPal so it would be a week and a half before I got them. Shoot me a PM with some parts you have, and maybe something will catch my eye!
Thanks, kaleb!

·
Premium Member
10,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I have a set of flywheel bolts with the flywheel from a 2.5 NA, the flywheel will be a little smaller than the turbo. But the bolts will be the same, you can have them if you want to come get them, i could ship them in an envelope or a 5 buck box from USpS too

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, I'm Keith. Was a tech at Palmer Dodge waaaaay back when it was still at 38th street (around 94). Now in Muncie.

Just picked up an 87 Daytona Pacifica T1. Cancer free, which is important to me. Everything else I can fix.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am from Madison, IN down on the Ohio River. We are about an hour east of Louisville, an hour and a half west of the North Side of Cincinnati, and about 2 hours south east of Indianapolis.

I own a 1990 Dodge Daytona ES Turbo and a new owner of a 1986 Turbo Z CS. I posted a new album today. I also have in my possesion an 88 Turbo Z parts car (not much left of it) I have 5 friends in Madison and between them and myself we own 11 Dodge Daytonas. We call ourselves The DD's
Hi I live in Vevay, In. I think I know you! I have the red 1990 Shelby VNT.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts