Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around, and every exhaust system I see is labled for the GTS (exc. 2door)

I don't want to get a full custom exhaust system. I had a Cat-back on my Focus and loved it, it beat the custom exhaust I had done on my 200SX (Nissan).

I would really like to find a full exhaust (Cat-Back, or even from the Down Pipe Back)

Links or name brands would help.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess it is still something that needs to be pieced together and is not a full kit. Oh well, might just go full custom then. (Prefer stainless Steel since it lasts alot longer)

what I was looking for is more like a Magnaflow Cat-Back system that I had for my focus. Bolts right to the cat and has muffler included. not just pipe pieces that I have to still get a muffler and exhaust tip for. Guess I'm S.O.L.

· Registered
13,677 Posts
1)Comparing a focus to your Lebaron.. NO NO! TD's are better:)
2)Our cats are welded into place, no bolts other then the swingvalve and downpipe flange. However FWD-P does have some S/S clamps that hug the pipes and seal them pretty well(9buck each IIFC). Buy a cat-back system, 3-4 clamps and call it a day:nodding:

Welcome to FWD Performance, Inc.

· Registered
345 Posts
She also sells the muffler, as well as Magnaflow cat and when i got mine shipping was cheaper as she combined all parts together. Think the JRBs goes from your turbo flange all the way back to bumper and the catbacks (the one i got) goes from your cat to muffler. Of course they're in pieces and you have to weld them together or else you have to hire a private driver to bring it alrdy welded to you :D I dont know what exactly you are looking for but thats all i had to say or maybe contact her and see if she can get what you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.