Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Power wing windows+ overhead console/switches
-blue/gray 5 speed shifter console
-turbo valve cover (90 degree pcv fitting please, but will entertain straight fitting VCs)

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
FYI the 90° fitting and straight fitting for PCV is interchangable for early to late valve cover. The early valve covers use a 2 piece PITA gasket, while the 89+ valve covers use a more desirable 1 piece gasket. Early covers with 90° PCV should be 87 and earlier (log intake manifold) engines. Beware of scammers... They're lurking here on this forum. Demand pics. with username in pics. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI the 90° fitting and straight fitting for PCV is interchangable for early to late valve cover. The early valve covers use a 2 piece PITA gasket, while the 89+ valve covers use a more desirable 1 piece gasket. Early covers with 90° PCV should be 87 and earlier (log intake manifold) engines. Beware of scammers... They're lurking here on this forum. Demand pics. with username in pics. Good luck with your search!
I have a turbo vc with a straight pcv fitting currently, I changed it to a 1pc gasket already.

Thank you for the information though!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I have valve covers if you don't find one closer.

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I have several straight nipple Turbo valve covers both 1 and multi piece gaskets.

Multi piece about $10.00 and one piece about $20.00

Unfortunately shipping would run at least $30.00

Thanks
Randy

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
-Power wing windows+ overhead console/switches
-blue/gray 5 speed shifter console
-turbo valve cover (90 degree pcv fitting please, but will entertain straight fitting VCs)

If you have part #'s for what you want, go to www.arizonaparts.com
Marty has a large assortment of parts.

Reactions: Sfx260
1 - 8 of 8 Posts